Come and Join Us!
Sailing is great fun, physically challenging, mentally challenging, adrenaline pumping, exciting, quite wet and amazing fun.
Our mission is to provide a safe, fun and empowering learning environment in which to develop the skills of sailing; to promote personal growth and independence within the sport, to achieve proficient levels in boat handling and maintenance, and to develop decision making skills,while encouraging sportsmanship, leadership and team work in rigging, launching, and sailing together.
Phuket Youth Sailing Club is located in one of Phuket’s finest and most secluded beaches on the Island, Ao Yon, Cape Panwa.
- excellent beach location
- Keelboat sailing, Dinghy sailing, catamaran sailing, sea kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddling (SUP”s) raft building, swimming and beach games.
- sailing and kayaking lessons available
- secluded bay for all-weather sailing
- easy launch of sailing dinghies and boats from the sandy beach
- to tide restrictions
- clean swimming waters
- tranquil and scenic environment
- food and drink available in our New beach café
- Squad Training
- Free use of allocated club boats
- Free us of club kayaks
- Free hire of club buoyancy aids, wet boots and gloves
- Free safety cover for club activities on the sea
- Instructors on hand to help and advise
- Free Wi Fi
- Up to 10& discount on courses and equipment hire
- Family 5,000 baht
- Single Adult 3,000 baht
- Single Junior 2,000 baht